An Embodied Commitment
to Racial Justice
Join Stay Engaged and Holistic Resistance
for a year-long process of somatic reconciliation to support your embodied commitment to centering
Black lives as White identifying people.
• Monthly, 2 hour live discussion/workshop
6:30 - 8:30 pm with Gabby Yates and Aaron Johnson and Jennie Pearl of Holistic Resistance.
• Monthly, pre recorded, and embodied yoga practice aligned with the focus and inquiries of the month on Thinkific with Gabby Yates and Randi Tanksley of Stay Engaged Yoga.
• Quarterly, live meditation with Piyali Banerjie of Stay Engaged Yoga.
• Self-reflection and sensing tools to support somatic awareness.
• Opportunity to ground into a like-minded community
• A moderated community discussion board that includes book or article suggestions for each month and ongoing dialogue on Thinkific.
Join us for the next workshop on September 14th, 6:30 - 8:30 PDT
Growing in Community
Centering Black lives doesn't happen in isolation in your head or on social media. It happens in community, it happens in relationship. Stepping out of individualism and into a supportive community with shared values asks us to be vulnerable and seen in all of our messiness and growth. Do you have a supportive community that shares your values around racial justice? Do you have a steady listening partner, accountability partner or mentor to help you navigate your personal or community racial justice work?
Payment is through Venmo. See below.
Please choose the payment that aligns
with your financial capacity.
Reach out to email@example.com if suggested payment doesn’t work for you but you want to make this commitment. No one will be turned away for lack of funds.
$75 - $150
$900 - $1,500
The year could be paid in
Payments made to Venmo
Please designate if you are registering for specific months or the year. Shortly after you will receive an email with registration confirmation
and a link to Thinkific.